inSync Courier Service operates daily pick-up and delivery routes between:
- our client’s offices and our headquarters near the courthouse in downtown Manhattan
- our headquarters and all New York City courts
- our headquarters and our Brooklyn office, across from the Kings County Courthouse
- client offices directly to court
- client offices and our process servers
- client offices and anyplace fast legal messenger service is needed
inSync Courier’s staff includes full-time and part-time couriers, ensuring our clients’ legal documentation is retrieved and delivered quickly and efficiently. Through our affiliate NJLS (New Jersey Lawyers Service), inSync can courier time-sensitive documents in New Jersey.
inSync also monitors drop-boxes. If an inSync drop-box would benefit your firm, please contact your inSync client service team leader.
Drop-boxes are picked up at approximately 6:45 a.m. daily, and the box in the main lobby of 225 Broadway in the Financial District is available 24/7 for jobs that need to be served or get to court that morning. After 1 a.m. the lobby door is locked, and there is always an attendant available to let you in.
When pickups or deliveries cannot be completed because of a closed office, the legal messengers of inSync Courier leave a clearly visible “Sorry We Missed You” door tag.